A team of dedicated individuals to support health, education and humanitarian causes.
Disaster Relief and Humanitarian Activities
- Provide resources to assess the needs of disaster affected areas.
- Provide immediate and longterm medical services through volunteer healthcare professionals.
- Assist in rebuilding the infra structures in affected areas.
- Collection and delivery of relief goods and monetary assistance to the affected people.
- Provide monetary support for immediate health care needs of deserving individuals.
- Provide treatment oversight by establishing a second opinion center in USA .
- Training Pakistani professionals,to improve healthcare delivery through primary prevention.
- Organize free health camps and screening in Pakistan .
- Joint ventures with Medical colleges and hospitals to provide free state of the art surgeries to indigent patients.
- To expand and improve schools for the indigent in Pakistan through cooperation with established educational organizations.
- Provide leading edge equipment to medical colleges and hospitals in Pakistan
- Assist medical students and medical graduates from Pakistan to support their training goals.
Compassion,Trust, Dedication, Law abiding and follow the provisions of a 501c3 organization.